"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Blair J. Campbell

MOPUG! Dropping the Sidewalk mines much to the delight of his master MODOK...  I'm betting Hulk is really wishing he had shoes right now...
Blair writes,
Here is my entry for the awesome MODOK draw-a-thon. Thank you for running an awesome site!
For this and more of Mr. Campbell's work check out his website:
drawblairdraw.tumblr

--P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is MOPUG an actual Marvel Universe character?

(I just think I would have called it MODOG, is all)

Brendan Tobin said...

Believe it or not, Matt Fraction created a MODOK known as MODOG in his The Invincible Iron Man run. The acronym stands for Mental Organism Designed Only For Genocide. I guess he had to kick the killing up a notch. Sadly, MODOG bears no resemblance to a canine.

As for MOPUG, for all I know, this is his first appearance.

--B