"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's April First!
Thanks to everyone involved for an awesome tenth year of March MODOK Madness!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Henning Larsen



Something is MODOK in the state of Denmark!


Henning Larsen hosts a comic podcast in Denmark and writes:


(In) November last year I could not get M.O.D.O.K. out of my head, so I started drawing a M.O.D.O.K. a week the listeners and co hosts pitched in with ideas. I think it was about a month or so after that I discovered your website, hare are some of the drawings from the podcast, there are more on the site, but they get pretty injokeish.

Here's the first of a few MODOKs Henning sent us, a mighty unicorn MODOK, ready to spread his rainbow of hate!  Thanks, Mr. Larsen.  The rest of you, tune back in for more pieces from this Danish cartoonist.

--B

1 comment:

Craig Collins said...

Now that is something rather special. Excellent!