"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!
We MARCH on! Two more weeks to submit your MODOK!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Mitchell Johnson



This is by far my favorite MODOK we have received this year, if not of all time.  MODOK takes on the Marvel Universe by a very young and talented Mitchell Johnson, and masterfully inked and submitted by Steve Davich, who writes:

I always visit a very good friend of mine a couple months after Christmas.We are not always able to get together around the holidays so we exchange giftsin February/March. Imagine my surprise when they're six year old son, Mitchell Johnsonhanded me the most wonderful and intricate drawing of a battle between MODOK & the Marvel Universe. The first thing I thought - I'm going to post this in my beloved blog;March MODOK madness!! I took the page home inked it and wanted to share it with theworld. So here it is, the world premiere of a young MODOK fanatic in training.
Wow.  Keep your eye out for this kid.  Thanks, Steve, I'm sure you agree a delayed Christmas brings good things.


--B