"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!
We MARCH on! Two more weeks to submit your MODOK!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Carter and Spencer


Carter and Spencer return with some awesome MODOKs this year.  Check it out:



Carter (10) says:

"My picture has Modok trying to cook a hot dog with his head laser.  It came to me when I was looking at the Superhero Squad one-panel comics and thought I'd try my own joke.  I drew it with a pencil, but used Adobe Illustrator to color it."


Spencer (7) says:

"I used colored pencils to make "Mobacca" because it was a mix of Modok and Chewbacca.  It came to me because I was playing Star Wars when we drew it and because I like Chewbacca because he is fuzzy."

Chewbacca IS fuzzy!  Great job, guys!  Thanks for your submissions!

--B

No comments: