"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Chad A. Huskey

 

With this post Chad shows us that MODOK inspiration can come from anywhere, at anytime.  He writes,
I love seeing all the MODOK Madness each year, thanks for keeping us entertained! I have read the blog for a couple years but never submitted. I was sitting at work doodling on my post-it notes (granted I should have been working) when I doodled a little sketch. I was playing with my 4 year old son last night, and we had toys strung out all over his bedroom so that’s what kind of inspired my MODOK. After sketching my little doodle on my post-it note I scanned it to a .tif file, and then I redrew it using AutoCAD (again, I should have been working, but this was so much more entertaining!). I have included both my original sketch and a PDF of the AutoCAD file. Anyway thanks again for your site, have a great day.
Well said Mr. Huskey.  Thanks for taking your inspiration and turning into Artistically influenced MODOK Autocad!

--P

No comments: