"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!

It's MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2017!
We MARCH on! Two more weeks to submit your MODOK!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Don Moore

Don, sent us this fanfare filled contribution to March MODOK Madness.  
He writes,
As a kid, I found MODOK pretty horrifying.  I later learned that AIM, the very people who seemed to live in fear of it, actually created it as well. That made the character even more disturbing. So of course, I drew him as a parade balloon.
 I think I agree with most of the blog followers that a giant inflatable MODOK would be a fantastic addition to any Thanksgiving parade...  If I close my eyes I can imagine him floating down central park west with a cigar in his mouth Kirby-style, as he casts his shadow over the masses... Glorious stuff.

For more of Don Moore's work follow him at http://donmo2re.angelfire.com/.

--P