"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Don Moore

Don, sent us this fanfare filled contribution to March MODOK Madness.  
He writes,
As a kid, I found MODOK pretty horrifying.  I later learned that AIM, the very people who seemed to live in fear of it, actually created it as well. That made the character even more disturbing. So of course, I drew him as a parade balloon.
 I think I agree with most of the blog followers that a giant inflatable MODOK would be a fantastic addition to any Thanksgiving parade...  If I close my eyes I can imagine him floating down central park west with a cigar in his mouth Kirby-style, as he casts his shadow over the masses... Glorious stuff.

For more of Don Moore's work follow him at http://donmo2re.angelfire.com/.

--P