"BASKETBALL IS FOR FOLKS THAT DON'T TOSS AROUND MINDBLASTS."

MARCH MODOK MADNESS 2024!

It's here! MODOK Madness 2024! Send us your MODOKs!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Submitted MODOK: Chad Maupin

Mr. Maupin works hard.  He also budgets his time so that he can play hard too.  This diligent budgeting of his time means he was able to send us this awesome B&W MODOK image thus cementing his devotion to our annual Month of Merriment.  But, that is not all he even went onward to send us an awesome COLOR version, which means double the MODOK!
He writes,
Hello all.
I'm a big fan of your site and have wanted to submit a Modok for over a year.  I'm a freelance graphic designer and illustrator.  I've been so busy I finally decided to just schedule time for this as though it were a job so I'd make myself contribute.
If you'd like to get more info on Chad, just scope out Big-Bot Design! (his place of work). Where he holds the titles of Illustrator, Designer, Art Automaton, and MODOK enthusiast..

Thanks for the submission Chad. You Rock..
--P

No comments: